Several models for software analysis have been developed in the context of Moose:
- FAMIX is a family of meta-models for software analysis. The core is used for modeling static information in object-oriented systems.
- Dynamix is a meta-model for modeling dynamic information.
- Hismo is a generic meta-model for modeling historical information.
- MSE is a generic format for expressing models in general.
- FM3 is a meta-meta-model.
Many publications, including books have been written around Moose: