There are more than 200 publications written around Moose and around various topics. Please find below a list of selected publications.
For more publications, you can browse the complete list, or you can search through it.
- The Story of Moose: an Agile Reengineering
Environment. In Proceedings of the European Software Engineering
Conference (ESEC/FSE'05), p. 1—10, ACM Press, New York, NY, USA, September 2005. Invited paper. . DOI PDF →
- describes the history of Moose until 2005.
- Meta-Environment and Executable Meta-Language using
Smalltalk: an Experience Report. In Journal of Software and Systems Modeling (SOSYM) 8(1) p. 5—19, February 2009. . DOI PDF →
- provides an experience report on the role of meta-descriptions in Moose.
- FAME, A Polyglot Library for Metamodeling at
Runtime. In Workshop on Models at Runtime, p. 57—66, 2008. . PDF PDF →
- provides a description of Fame.
- Mondrian: An Agile Visualization Framework. In ACM Symposium on Software Visualization
(SoftVis'06), p. 135—144, ACM Press, New York, NY, USA, 2006. . DOI PDF →
- describes the Mondrian visualization engine.
- Polymetric Views—A Lightweight Visual Approach to
Reverse Engineering. In Transactions on Software Engineering (TSE) 29(9) p. 782—795, September 2003. . DOI PDF →
- generic visualization that enhances graphs with metric values.