We solicit experience reports (4 pages of text, IEEE format) and position papers (2 pages, IEEE format). Experience reports will be expected to discuss meta-modeling and software analysis using, but not limited to, FAMIX or Moose. Position papers will be expected to describe new directions and challenges for software analysis infrastructures, like FAMIX or Moose.
Papers may address issues along general themes, including but not limited to:
- Analysis specific meta-models for evolution data, dynamic traces, bugzilla entries, etc...
- Meta-modeling in reengineering tools
- Visualization techniques.
- Analysis techniques: clustering, data mining, machine learning, pattern matching, probabilistic approaches, etc...
- Mechanisms for tool composition and rapid tool prototyping.
- Reusability of research: issues related to reusing tools written by other researchers, mechanisms for making research results and tools available to the community.
- Persistency and manipulation of models and meta-models.
Submissions are not limited to FAMIX and Moose or active users of either. We welcome any idea you feel is relevant.
Please send your submissions by email to girba at iam dot unibe dot ch.
- Submission: September 15, 2008
- Notification: September 30, 2008
- Camera ready: October 7, 2008