Fame is an meta-modelling framework for executable models.
- Fame features both code generation and runtime annotation processing.
- Fame is based on FM3, an aspect-oriented superset of a subset of
- Fame uses the MSE to exchange meta-metamodels, metamodels or models
- Fame can infer a missing metamodel, given a model file only.
- Fame is also available for VisualWorks, Java, Python and Smalltalk.
For more information, please refer to the Fame website: http://smallwiki.unibe.ch/fame/
- FAME, A Polyglot Library for Metamodeling at
Runtime. In Workshop on Models at Runtime, p. 57—66, 2008. . PDF PDF →
- Magritte — A Meta-Driven Approach to Empower
Developers and End Users. In Gregor Engels, Bill Opdyke, Douglas C. Schmidt, and Frank Weil (Ed.), Model Driven Engineering Languages and Systems, LNCS 4735 p. 106—120, Springer, September 2007. . DOI PDF →